Home / India / How to Change your Father’s or Mother’s Name in ICSE / ISC Certificate or Marksheet ?

How to Change your Father’s or Mother’s Name in ICSE / ISC Certificate or Marksheet ?

How to Change your Father’s or Mother’s Name in ICSE / ISC Certificate or Marksheet ?

You can use this article for :

  1. Changing or Making Corrections in your Father’s Name
  2. Changing or Making Corrections in your Mother’s Name

Important Note : Before even starting to gather all the documents required, you must first contact the School from where you passed your concerned Examination. After proper consultation and a Green Signal from the School, you can forward the documents mentioned below to the Council (Through the School).

List of Documents to be forwarded to the Council

a) Duly attested copy of the amended School Admission Form.
b) Duly attested copy of the Birth Certificate made by Registrar of Births & Deaths.
c) Original Affidavit (signed by a First Class Magistrate) in English Only.
d) Original Statement of Marks(Marksheet) and Pass Certificate.
e) Demand draft of Rs. 1000/– drawn in favour of “Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations” payable at New Delhi.
f) Cutting of a Newspaper announcement regarding the change/correction in the Name and/or Date of Birth (In English Newspaper Only)
g) Covering letter from the school, clearly mentioning the required correction.

Note : By using this Article, You can make changes in your Father’s or Mother’s Name in your ICSE/ISC Marksheet or Certificate(s). However, we have no direct relation with ICSE/ISC Board. In case you have any confusion or you want to contact Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations.

CISCE Head Office Address :

Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations,
P 35-36, Sector VI,
Pushp Vihar, Saket,
New Delhi – 110017

Phone Number : (011) 29564831/33/37

Email Address : council@cisce.org

Website : www.cisce.org

You may also like to Read some Related Posts :

About Anirudh Singh

Anirudh Singh is a passionate blogger and the man behind Amazing India Blog. He has 5 years of experience in the newspaper industry and he founded Amazing India Blog in 2015. Apart from writing and editing articles on Travel, Business and Technology at Amazing India Blog, he also contributes to other well known newspapers and online news blogs.


  1. hello sir,my name is Gagan, In my ICSE 10th board marksheet my father name is Raju Singh. but my father’s original (means in all legal documents) name is Mahender Singh, how can I change the name in marksheet of 10th,which I got in may of this year only ………is this a big problem or not??? (in my preboard result school have written mahender Singh so I thought in board marksheet it will come as Mahender Singh but name was raju singh ) sir plzz tell what to do NOW?? please help me this is my humble request to you sir!!

  2. Hello sir my Name is Gagan Singh,my father name is Mahendra Singh but in 10th marksheet it came as Raju Singh(Home Name of my father) how can I correct it or what is the procedure I should follow to correct. In my preboard result it is Mahendra Singh and it is correct.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

All the data shown above will be stored by Amazing India Blog on http://amazingindiablog.in. At any point of time, you can contact us and select the data you wish to anonymise or delete so it cannot be linked to your email address any longer. When your data is anonymised or deleted, you will receive an email confirmation. We also use cookies and/or similar technologies to analyse customer behaviour, administer the website, track users' movements, and to collect information about users. This is done in order to personalise and enhance your experience with us. Click here to Read our Cookie Policy.


error: Content is protected !!