1. First you need to visit Airtel store and give your contact details. Airtel will send their customer service executive to your office or home. The CSE will come at the address given by you for the demostration of 4G LTE service before you order for it. He will resolve all your queries regarding to 4G service and activation. You can also visit Airtel Website and leave your contact details.
2. You will get a new 4G LTE activated number.
1. Make sure you have a 4G enabled mobile phone or a 4G wireless dongle before you start 4G service.
2. Once you have a 4G enabled mobile phone or a 4G wireless dongle, you can get a new Airtel 4G connection along with USIM (128 bit SIM card) which can be used for 4G service.
3. Once you have Airtel 4G Connection you can activate the Airtel 4G LTE service and you may choose your data/tariff plan as desired.
That’s it ! You can enjoy 4G service.
Airtel 4G is now available on both prepaid & postpaid connections.
Here are tariff plans of Airtel 4G LTE postpaid connections-
|Postpaid plans(in Rs)||Monthly Benefits|
Post FUP, postpaid users will pay 50p per MB, to a maximum of Rs 500 over and above the rental. For prepaid users, the plans follow.
Prepaid Plans (in Rupees)
|0||Volume based charging at 4p/10kb||30 days|
Theoretically Airtel 4G service speed go up to 100Mbps, but practically this 4G speed should be in between 5Mbps to 10Mbps.
At present there are only two devices provided by Airtel in India :
1. Airtel 4G LTE USB Modem/Sticks/Dongle at a price range between of Rs. 4000 to Rs. 6000.
2. Airtel 4G LTE Indoor Wireless Gateways.
1. Very high speed data connectivity.
2. Wireless internet surfing at extremely high speed.
3. High definition (HD) Online gaming and videos.
4. High speed downloading and uploading.
5. Make internet video calls through Skype, Gtalk etc without interruption.
1. To use 4G Service a 4G enabled mobile phone is required.
2. You can not upgrade/update your existing prepaid SIM and connection to 4G. You need to apply for a new number SIM for 4G service.
3. You can not make Voice calls and send SMS over 4G service or connection.
Airtel also has special offers on selected handsets. These include the Honor 4X, Honor 6 Plus, Asus Zenfone 2, Lenovo A7000, Lenovo A6000+, Xiaomi Redmi Mi 4i, Redmi 2, and the Redmi Note 4G. Airtel also offers the double-data pack for Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy A7, Samsung Galaxy A5, Samsung Galaxy S5, and the Motorola Moto E 4G. The offer on these handsets though is valid for six months.
You may also like to Read :