Nowadays, Police Department of many States in India have implemented the Online FIR Registration system. Recently, Online FIR in Rajasthan has also been implemented by Rajasthan Police. Previously, we have told you about the procedure to register online fir in Bangalore, Delhi, Haryana, Mumbai, Uttar Pradesh & Himachal Pradesh. With the introduction of Online FIR registration in Rajasthan, people can now do Online FIR Registration in Rajasthan easily over the internet without visiting the Police Station. After reading this article you will be able to know how to file Online FIR in Rajasthan.
At the end of this article, we have also mentioned important and useful phone numbers of Rajasthan Police. You can use those numbers in case of any kind of emergency.
Procedure to Register Online FIR in Rajasthan
There are a few points to note before you proceed for Online FIR Registration in Rajasthan :
Points to Note Before your Register Online FIR in Rajasthan :
- This application is for lodging report of lost Article/Document in Rajasthan.
- Report filed under this application is not a subject matter for enquiry/investigation.
- In case loss of document/article is due to theft or any other crime, please contact nearest Police Station.
- Please note that Giving False report to Police is a punishable offence.
Steps to Register Online FIR in Rajasthan
Let us now begin with the step by step procedure to lodge fir online in Rajasthan. Kindly note that few of the information is optional. Try to give as much information as possible.
Step 1 : Visit this link to : Register FIR Online in Rajasthan
Step 2 : Enter your following Details :
- Complainant’s Name*
- Aadhaar UID No.
- Bhamashah Card No.
- Father’s/Mother’s Name*
- Complainant’s Address*
- Complainant’s Mobile Number*
- Complainant’ Email ID*
- Place of Loss in Rajasthan*
- Date of Loss
- Time of Loss (if known)
- Lost Articles* (Aadhaar Card, Bank Passbook, Birth Certificate, Bus Permit, Camera, Caste Certificate, Cheque Book, Computer, Data Card/Dongle, Debit/Credit Cards, Driving License, Educational Certificates, I-Card College, I-Card Institution, I-Card Schoo, IPAD, Laptop, Migration Character Certificate, Misc Document, Mobile, Other(with Identification marks), PAN Card, Passport, Pension Scheme Certificate, Property Document, Ration Card, RC Document, Share Certificate, SIM Card, Stamp Papers, Tablet, VAT Registration Certificate, Voter ID Card, Watches)
- Any Other Details* :
- Enter the code shown :
Please note that the details marked with * are mandatory.
Step 3 : Finally you need to click on Submit at the bottom of the page, to submit your FIR Report. You will be given FIR Copy and the FIR Number.
Important Phone Numbers of Rajasthan Police
If you are anywhere in Rajasthan, you can use the link given below to get important phone numbers of Rajasthan Police.
Hope you liked the process to register online fir in Rajasthan. If you have any issues, do leave your comments below.
You may also like to Read :