After the successful initiative of Online FIR system in Delhi, for the ease of tech savvy people in Himachal Pradesh, HP Govt has introduced Online FIR(First Information Report) System. By using this system you can Register Online FIR for any Crime or Mishap in Himanchal Pradesh.
Many people don’t take a step forward to lodge a complaint. Some of them think twice before going to a Police Station and others just don’t do it. To make the process simpler, an online form is available. This form can be filled accordingly and the complaint or FIR can be lodged Online.
Also Read :
Steps to Register Online FIR in Himachal Pradesh
Step 1 : Click on this Link (http://admis.hp.nic.in/himpol/Citizen/OnlineComplaints.aspx)
This link will take you to the page where Complaint/FIR can be registered. Remember not to file a false report as it is punishable by Law.
Step 2 : At the top of the page Select Submit Complaint/Information
Step 3 : Please fill the Complaint/Information form carefully
This is the form which will be received by the Police Department. So, check each and every details before finally submitting it.
Instructions to fill the Complaint/Information Form :
Select your Police Station Details :
- Select the Name of your District
- Select your Police Station
Details of Complaint/Information to be submitted to Police :
- Select the Type of Complaint/Information
- Enter every single details of the Complaint or Information you want to register. Please note that do not give any fake or false information to the Police Department. You have a character limit of 2000 characters. Make use of this limit to provide all the information to the Department of Police.
Enter your Details :
- Enter your Name
- Son/Of(S/O) or Daughter/Of (D/O) or Wife/Of(W/O)
- Enter your Complete Permanent Address ( Start the Address with your Father’s or Husband’s Name as filled in above box)
- If your Permanent Address is the same as your Correspondence Address, then put a tick on the box provided. Otherwise Leave it blank.
- Fill your Correspondence Address if it is different from your Permanent Address
- Enter your Mobile Number or Telephone Number with STD Code (You will be contacted or Receive SMS on this number for any updates on your Information/Complaint)
- Enter your Email Address
- Enter the Security Code
Finally Click on Submit to Submit the Complaint/Information to the Department of Police, Himachal Pradesh
You can use this procedure to Register Online FIR against any Crime in Himachal Pradesh Only.
Note : You can also track your Complaint Information Status by visiting the link mentioned at the top of this page.
You just need to Select Complaint/Information Status and Enter the Reference Number and Landline/Mobile Number associated with your Complaint.
You may also want to know :