Now, you can track PAN Card Application status by Name and Date of Birth. Let’s begin with the process to track the current status of your PAN card application.
1) Opening the NSDL Website for PAN Card
First step is to open the NSDL Website for Pan Card for which you need to visit the link given below.
2) Clicking on Status Track for PAN Application
As soon as you visit the above link, you will find 6 options under ‘Application for PAN through Online Servces’. You need to click on the last button which says ‘Status Track for PAN Application’ (Highlighted the image given below).
3) Entering your Name and Date of Birth to Track PAN Card Application Status
As soon as you click on ‘Status Track for PAN Application’ button, you will find a form where you need to choose the following radio buttons and enter the appropriate information :
- Application Type – Select PAN -New/Change Request.
- Name – Enter your Last Name, First Name and Middle Name(Optional).
4) Getting the PAN Application Status
Finally, after entering the above details you need to click on SUBMIT button to check PAN Card status.
Important Note : You can track status of PAN Card Application only after 24 hours after the application has been submitted by using this facility.
Hope that the process of track PAN Card Status with Name & Date of Birth is clear to you. If you have any doubts or queries, you may leave your comments below.
You may also like to Read :