This article will tell you how to get Talktime/Balance Loan in Airtel. With the introduction of Talktime/Balance loan service it is clear that telecom service providers want to give better and new services to their customers at affordable price. In case of emergency, balance loan service will help you to get Rs.10 Balance in your mobile number immediately. This loan amount has to be repaid by you on the next day with an interest of Rs.2. Some of the operators have limited options to choose from a list Talktime loan plans. However, some operators are flexible in terms of plans and they let you choose the desired amount as per your wish. You can follow the process below to get advance Balance to you mobile number in less than a minute !
Also Check :
How to get Talktime / Balance Loan in Airtel ?
Just like you can get Internet Loan, you can also take Balance Loan in Airtel. They will give you a particular amount of Balance Loan which you need to repay in form of balance.
Conditions to get Balance loan in Airtel
- Balance loan service is available only for the Airtel subscribers whose Airtel connection is older than 3 months.
- Do remember that there should be no previous loan pending on your Airtel number.
- You must be using Airtel prepaid SIM card.
- The balance on your Airtel Number can be as low as Rs.0 (Zero)
How to take Balance loan in Airtel
- Get Rs 10 Just by dialing *141# (*141*10#)
- Then you will see a menu open.
- After that “”Press 3″”
- Now Confirm With Pressing 1
- 10 Rs will be credited in your account instantly.
- Please Note : In return Airtel will take RS. 12/-
You will have to recharge your mobile within 24 hours to pay loan back other wise they Will started deducting money from your mobile Phone even that will be your Loan Balance.
You may also like to Read :