How to Link Aadhaar Card with Indane Gas (IOCL) ?
Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL) is a major Oil Company in India. Indane Gas is one of the most important companies under IOCL. Few months back, Govt. of India has launched a scheme of Direct Benefit Transfer which makes it really important for you to Link your Aadhaar Card Number to the Gas Connection. All the residents of India are requested to make use of this scheme.
- How to Change Aadhaar Card Mobile Number or DOB ?
- How to link your Aadhaar Number to SBI Bank Account ?
This article will describe all the processes by which you can link your Aadhaar Number with your Indane Gas Connection. These processes are easy to follow. According to us the easiest process of linking is by SMS, although you can follow any of the procedures mentioned below.
There are 4 Easy Procedures by which you can Link your Aadhaar Card to Indane Gas Connection :-
- Online Process
- Offline Process
- By IVRS
- By SMS
(1) How to Link Aadhaar Card with Indane Gas (IOCL) – 5 Step Online Procedure
Step 1 : Open the Resident Self Seeding Portal (Aadhaar-UIDAI) by Opening the link mentioned below :
Step 2 : Fill your Address Location by Selecting :
- Your State (Select your State from Drop Down Menu)
- Your District (Select your District from Drop Down Menu)
Step 3 : Choose the Benefit Type :
- Select your Benefit Type as LPG from the Drop Down Menu : As soon as you select the Benefit Type, 2 more Boxes will appear below Scheme Name. These two boxes will ask you for your Distributor Name and Consumer Number.
- Select your Scheme Name as IOCL (IOCL is used for Indane Gas).
- Select your Distributor Name (You may find this information in your LPG Connection Papers).
- Select your Consumer Number (You may find this information in your LPG Connection Papers).
Step 4 : Enter your Personal Details :
- Enter your Email Address (Please note that your Email Address should be functional)
- Enter your Mobile Number (Please note that your Mobile Number should be functional)
- Aadhaar Number (Check your Aadhaar Number from your Aadhaar Card)
Please Re-check all the above information again & Click on ‘Submit‘ Button once you are finished checking.
Note : It is a very important point to note that OTP(One Time Password) will be sent to your Email Id and Mobile Number which you enter as your details. It is requested to enter correct information as your details. OTP will be needed to link your Aadhaar Card Number to Indane Gas Connection, linking would not be possible if any of the above information is wrong.
Step 5 : Enter the Security Code exactly as displayed below the box and OTP(One Time Password) received on your Mobile Number and Email Address. Finally you can click the ‘Submit’ button to submit your Application for linking Aadhaar Number with Indane Gas Connection.
(2) How to Link Aadhaar Card with Indane Gas (IOCL) – Offline Procedure
(1) Click on the below mentioned link to Download the LPG Linking Form or you can Collect the LPG Linking Form offline by visiting your Local IOCL Distributor.
(2) Take a Printout of the LPG Linking Form and fill all the necessary details.
(3) Recheck each and every detail in your Form. You must check whether you have filled your Aadhaar Number, LPG ID/Consumer Number correctly.
(4) Submit the completely filled LPG Linking form to your Local Indane Gas Distributor. You will receive an Acknowledgement Receipt when you submit your Form to your Indane Gas Distributor.
(3) How to Link Aadhaar Card with Indane Gas (IOCL) – IVRS(By Making a Call)
You can also link your Aadhaar Number with Indane Gas Connection by making a Call to the IVRS Number.
You can check for the IVRS Number of your corresponding State by Visiting the link mentioned below :
You need to follow all the steps you hear on the IVRS for linking your Aadhaar Number with Indane Gas Connection.
(4) How to Link Aadhaar Card with Indane Gas (IOCL) – By SMS
The easiest and quickest procedure to link Aadhaar Number with Indane Gas Connection is by SMS. To make use of this procedure you will have to first register your Mobile Number with Indane Gas.
How to register your Mobile Number with Indane Gas by SMS ?
Type an SMS in your Mobile Phone in the below mentioned format :
IOC <distributor telephone
number with STD code and without
zero> <consumer number>
Example – REG 117232612 564211
- 117232612 is the Distributor Telephone Number without Zero
- 564211 is the Consumer Number
You will have to send this SMS to the IVRS Number of your Corresponding State.
As soon as your Mobile Number is registered with Indane Gas, you have to Send an SMS to Link your Aadhaar Number with IOCL Gas Connection :
Format of SMS to be sent :
UID <Aadhaar Number>
Example- If your Aadhaar Number is 12123211555, then the SMS should be in the format as mentioned below :
Send this SMS to the IVRS Number corresponding to your State as mentioned above in the link.
Hope that now you know how to link aadhaar card with Indane Gas Connection by all the 4 methods. You can any one of the methods which you feel is the easiest for you. If you have any questions or feedback regarding this article, you may drop your comments below.
Related Posts :