IDBI bank is a well known nationalized bank in India which is popular for all its advanced valued added services and offers been offered to its customers. IDBI internet banking provides various services like e-shopping, e-billing, online transactions etc. The information given below will help you to know more about IDBI internet banking.
Apply for IDBI Internet Banking facility
- You can opt to apply for IDBI internet banking online by downloading the application form in a pdf format, taking a printout of it, filling it up and submitting it to the nearest IDBI bank branch.
- You need to Visit the Link : https://inet.idbibank.co.in/corp/BANKAWAY?Action.RetUser.Init.001=Y&AppSignonBankId=IBKL&AppType=corporate and click on the Register Now link.
- Once you Download the application form and submit it, your internet banking facility will be activated within 5 to 6 working days.
- You may also opt to visit IDBI bank branch where you hold your account and apply for IDBI internet banking.
Benefits of IDBI Internet Banking facility
- IDBI internet banking gives the option of online fund transfer without any service charges i.e., Zero service charge.
- You can also create demand draft and cheques online without paying any service charges.
- One can also opt to pay telephone bills and do online shopping or ticket booking just within few minutes.
- You can also get monthly statements via email and can also get daily or weekly mini or detailed transaction statements.
IDBI Internet Banking customer care number
- You can simply call the 24 X 7 customer care number for any support related queries on IDBI internet banking.
- You can call Toll Free Number 1800 22 1070 or 1800 200 1947 for any internet banking related queries.
- Alternatively, You may also call to 022-66700451, 66700457.
- You can also communicate via email by sending an email to [email protected]
- You may also opt to write on http://www.idbi.com/complaintform.asp and submit your complaints.
- If you want to know different service charges of IDBI internet banking you can visit this link –> http://www.idbi.com/schedule_of_charges.asp?name=Custumor%20Corner
- For any enquiry, you can also write to the following address : IDBI Bank Ltd. IDBI Tower, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai 400005.
- To know about the nearest branch in you city, you can visit http://www.idbi.com/branches1.asp just select your nearest branch and find out the nearest branch in your area.
You may also like to Read :