Indian overseas bank offers internet banking facility for its customers for convenient and easy banking. The IOB internet banking facility also offers different e-transactions which helps in saving time by making your transactions quicker. The information mentioned below will help you to know more about IOB internet banking.
Apply for IOB Internet Banking Service
- You can easily apply for IOB internet banking just by visiting the official website https://www.iobnet.co.in/ and click on the internet banking link.
- A new user must click on the register link.
- You must Download the application form to apply for IOB internet banking. After that, you need to Submit the application form to the IOB branch where you hold your account.
- Yet another easy way to apply for IOB internet banking visit the branch where you hold your account.
- You can collect the application form from the bank and collect the IOB internet banking credentials after registration.
IOB Internet Banking : Benefits of Personal Banking
- You can pay any utility bills online using IOB internet banking facility.
- You can pay direct or indirect taxes using IOB internet banking facility.
- One can transfer funds online to IOB accounts as well as non IOB bank accounts.
- IOB internet banking facility provides a safe and secure environment away from phishing attacks.
IOB Internet Banking : Benefits of Corporate Accounts
- This facility can be availed by sole proprietor or partnership firms.
- Limited Companies also can avail IOB internet banking facility.
- You have the facility to add users of company to corporate login account.
- You have the facility to add accounts to the corporate login accounts.
- With Corporate account you can pay direct or indirect income taxes via IOB internet banking facility.
- You are also provided with the provision of multilevel money transfer authorization.
- Same as in personal internet banking with corporate account you can transfer funds via inter bank transfer facility or via NEFT transfer facility.
IOB Internet Banking Customer Care numbers
- For any doubts or queries related to IOB internet banking you can visit https://www.iobnet.co.in/eseefaq.html
- You can also send an email to [email protected] to know more.
- Alternatively, You can call 044-28519460 / 28889350.
IOB Regional Branches in India
- To find out the nearest branch of IOB in your city, you can simply visit : http://www.iob.in/uploads/nodal.pdf
You may also like to Read :