Aadhaar Card is a very important document issued by Government of India. We also need to know how to link Aadhaar Number with various services across India. You can update Aadhaar Card to EPIC/Voter Card, LPG Subsidy, Your Bank Account and many other services across India.
How to link Aadhaar Card to UCO Bank Account ?
In this Article, we will brief you on how to link Aadhaar Card to UCO Bank Account OR Aadhaar Seeding with UCO Bank Account. We are going to mention 4 procedures in this article(Online, by SMS, by ATM, By Branch Visit) and you may follow whichever you feel is easier and faster for you.
Let’s get Started !
How to link Aadhaar Card to UCO Bank Account Online ? (Through Internet Banking)
For all account holders who have availed Internet Banking facility in UCO Bank can update their Aadhaar details as follows :
- Login to UCO Bank Net Banking Account by using your Username and Password.
- Go to Request Tab -> Click on “LINKING OF AADHAAR NUMBER”
- Enter your 12 DIGIT AADHAAR Number.
- Accept Terms and Click Submit. Acknowledgment of receipt of Aadhaar seeding request will be displayed on the screen
How to link Aadhaar Card to UCO Bank Account by SMS ?
You can also send request for updating the Aadhaar Card details by sending SMS to 9231008888. The syntax for sending SMS is as follows:
UCOAADHAAR <12 DIGIT AADHAAR NO> <14 DIGIT UCO Bank A/C NO>
Acknowledgment of receipt of Aadhaar Seeding request will be sent through SMS.
How to link Aadhaar Card to UCO Bank Account by ATM ?
Debit card holders can update Aadhar Card Number in the ATM by using the following option after entering in the PIN :
- Go to “OTHER SERVICES” and select “AADHAAR SEEDING”.
- Enter the 12 DIGIT AADHAAR CARD NUMBER.
- Accept Terms and Click Submit.
- Acknowledgment SLIP of Aadhaar Seeding request will be printed.
How to link Aadhaar Card to UCO Bank Account by Branch Visit ?
You can also link your Aadhaar Card to UCO Bank Account by visiting your UCO Bank Branch. You just need to follow the step by step procedure mentioned below to link your Aadhaar Card to your Bank Account.
- Fill up the Aadhaar Seeding Form completely.
- Recheck every information including your Aadhaar Number & Bank Account Number
- Submit your duly filled Aadhaar Seeding Form to the concerned UCO Branch along with the photocopy of your Aadhaar Card or E-Aadhaar. You may be asked for original Aadhaar Card as well.
- The Bank Official will keep your Aadhaar Seeding Form for verification purpose.
Once the Bank verifies your Aadhaar Details, these details will be updated on your UCO Bank Account Number.
You may also like to Read :