With the festive season right around the corner, it’s the right time to pull out all those gorgeous dresses from the closet and look your beautiful self. And now, what else do you need to perfect that party look? A stylish hairdo to complement your outfit.
If you don’t want to spend a hefty amount on a salon appointment, then we have the best solution for you! A hair styler!
Getting the perfect hair is easy now with a hair styler at home. Premium brands like Vega offer a wide range of hair stylers online. Out of their collection, the Vega 3 in 1 Hair Styler is an absolute must-have. With this hair styler, you can straighten, crimp, and curl your hair. It is a one-stop solution for all your favourite hair styles. It has flat plates to straighten the hair and create a sleek look. The crimper plates build a beautiful texture, and the curling iron helps to create lustrous locks. This straight, crimps & curl hair styler has one button to switch between the three styles.
Look at these three hairstyles for this holiday season that are ideal for all occasions and parties.
1. Curled Hair
Loose curls and wavy hair are the trendiest styles this festive season. Get perfect curler hair with the help of a curl hair styler:
- Start by misting your hair with a heat protectant.
- Section the upper half of your hair up and out of the way with an alligator clip or hair tie.
- Puff a light mousse into the hair to give it some grit if you have straight hair (otherwise, it cannot be easy to keep the hair in one place).
- Work your hair segment’s way through the curl hair styler’s barrel and begin to curl.
- Set each curl by holding it properly as you release it from around the barrel, holding it for a few seconds in your hand, and then releasing it.
- Continue to curl the top section of hair, alternating toa more natural finish between curling away from your face and toward your face.
- Let the rest of your hair down from the clip and repeat all the above steps with the curl hair styler.
2. Straight Hair
Straight hair will make you look great no matter what! Here’s how to get perfectly straight hair with a 3 in 1 curl hair styler:
- Take a flat paddle brush and begin brushing your hair. This will unwind any knots and create a smooth base to start working on the hair.
- Spritz your hair with a heat-protective spray before you use a straight and curl hair styler.
- Divide your hair with hair clips into three sections, the base near your nape, the midsection, and the top and near your crown.
- Begin by brushing the part that you want to style first, with a rounded ceramic brush.
- Start from the roots, move your flat iron towards the end, and hold it for a couple of seconds on the hair.
- Work through the layers of your hair. It’s a slow process, but all good things take time.
3. Crimped Hair
A hairstyle that makes you look beautiful & carefree! Get a lovely zig-zag pattern. This classic beach party look can be accomplished with just the right amount of crimping!
- Separate the hair into sections. Depending on your hair’s thickness, the number of sections can vary: the goal is to have enough hair in each region to make relatively thick braids, about half an inch thick.
- Brush your hair, so it’s free of tangles.
- Plug in the hair styler with the crimpersetting and choose a temperature between 180 ° C and 200 ° C. This will efficiently crimp your hair without your hair or scalp being damaged by the heat.
- Depending on your hair’s thickness, crimp hair section by section for 5-7 seconds each.
- Grab a section of your hair in one hand and use the other hand to clamp the crimper down gently.
- Carefully get it as close to your scalp as possible. Hold for 5-7 seconds and release the pressure after that.
- Slide the hair styler down the length of your hair and go on to the next part.
- Overlap the crimper’s barrel over the last kink that you made.
- Spritz the hair for a long-lasting crimped look with a setting spray.
This festive season, there are a lot of ways you can spice up your look. And you can experiment with your hair to make beautiful hairstyles. So, invest in a good hair styler online! Sport your hair the way you want this festive season and stand apart from the crowd!