You might already be having a bank account in IDBI Bank, now you must be looking to know your IDBI Bank Account Balance by Missed Call. There are many options to check balance in IDBI Bank but the quickest way to check it is by a Missed Call. Almost all major banks have launched ‘Missed Call Banking’ service to get Account Balance or Mini Statement of a Savings or Current Account by your Mobile Phone.
How to know IDBI Bank Account Balance by Missed Call ?
Before we know the procedure to check IDBI Bank Account Balance by Missed Call, let us know about the Missed Call Banking Service.
What is ‘Missed Call Banking’ Service ?
Missed Call banking service provides banking services by a missed call. You just need to give missed call to a specific number and your will receive an SMS with your Balance or any other request. Most of the people use Missed Call Banking service for Balance Enquiry and Mini Statement. However a lot of other services are included in Missed Call Banking like cheque book request, account statement request, email statement request and others. These services vary from Bank to Bank.
Do keep in mind that you do not need to use Net Banking service or ATM Machine to make use of this service. Also, you need to have your Mobile Number registered with your IDBI Bank Account in order to use Missed Call Banking.
IDBI Bank Account Balance Enquiry by Missed Call
In order to check bank account balance in IDBI Bank, you can call the number given below. Remember that after few rings your call will get disconnected automatically. Your bank will then send SMS to you on your registered Mobile Number with the details of account balance in few seconds.
For Balance Enquiry : 09212993399
For Mini Statement : N/A
Things to Know about Missed Call Banking in IDBI Bank
- In order to use this free facility your mobile number must be registered for mobile banking.
- All the customers whose number is already registered with the bank can directly call the numbers listed above and start using the missed call alert service.
- If your mobile number is not registered for Mobile Banking Service, you will receive an SMS telling that “Your mobile number is not registered for this service”.
- In case you have multiple savings accounts with the same bank, the default account will be the account which you opened at last.
- Do remember that this service is available only on domestic mobile numbers.
You may also like to Read :