If you are searching for Indane Gas Online Booking, you have landed on the right page. Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL) is a major Oil Company in India. Indane Gas is one of the most important companies under IOCL.
Indane Gas Online Booking
The process for making indane gas online booking is as follows :
- Visit the Official Website of Indane Gas : http://www.tomogas.com/iocl/index.aspx# and click on the online booking link.
- Once you visit the above site, do provide the Consumer ID Number which is offered at the time of taking up the connection.
- Enter your Name, Address, Contact number and E-mail id.
- After you complete the steps mentioned above make the payment.
- Payment can be made online by using Credit Card or by paying cash after the delivery of the gas cylinder.
- In a few days a fully refilled Indane gas cylinder will be delivered to the customer’s residence by the delivery man.
Also See :
Other Options for Indane Gas Online Booking
Not only Indane Gas can be booked by online booking, Indane also offers some other options of booking a gas cylinder.
- Indane Gas can be booked from phone
- Indane Gas can also be booked by sending an SMS.
For the convenience of the Customers, Indane has made the booking very simple and it can be made anytime since it is a 24 hour service. It is necessary to make a note of a consumer ID number that is given to a customer at the time of taking a new gas connection. It is important that this number must be retained by the customer to get the refilling service.
As soon as the online booking procedure is completed, the customer will get a response from Indane Gas to complete the further steps.
Required Documents for New Indane Gas Connection
In order to apply for new Indane gas connection, you need the following documents :
- Latest Photocopy of your electricity bill or a copy of your telephone bill is required.
- A copy of your passport as an Identity Proof is required.
- A copy of your resident address or the flat possession letter’s copy is required.
- A copy of your PAN card and a copy of your ration card is also needed.
Further Steps to be followed after Document Submission
- You must submit all the above documents at the nearest Indane Gas branch.
- Soon after the successful booking of Indane gas connection don’t forget to to collect and maintain some of the important documents like subscription voucher and domestic gas consumer card. This consumer card could be used to track all your gas supplies any time in future.
Security Deposit for New Booking of Indane Gas Connection
- For an Indane gas new connection for cylinder of 14.2kg one has to pay security deposit of Rs.1250 for non north eastern states citizens.
- Security Deposit is Rs.900 for seven north eastern states citizens.
- Also, remember that the security deposit for cylinder of 5 kg is Rs.350, and for the cylinder of 19 kg is Rs.1500.
Cost of an Indane Gas Cylinder
- As a matter of fact, a single cylinder costs around Rs.500 which weighs 14.2 kg.
- The cost of the gas cylinder from rural to urban areas might differ silightly.
An Indane gas cylinder delivery normally takes around 20 to 30 working days. As a best practice, you are advised to make the order before a month of the completion of the existing gas.
You can refill the gas by sending a SMS to the authorized number in a valid format. Visit Indane Gas connection for more information on refilling Indane Gas by SMS and to find nearest distributor.
You may also like to Read :