These days most of the Banks link PAN Number while opening a New Bank Account. However, if for any reason you have not linked your PAN Card to your Andhra Bank Account you can use the Steps provided in this Article. Not only linking your PAN Card is beneficial for a Bank Account, it serves various other benefits.
Also See :
When is PAN Card Required ?
- When you buy or sell immovable properties in India.
- When you buy automobiles.
- Buying banker’s draft, pay orders and cheques.
- If you buy shares or debentures exceeding the value of Rs. 1 lakh.
- To make any deposit exceeding Rs. 50000.00.
- For opening a new Bank account, starting a Demat account or applying for a credit card.
- It serves as a valid photo ID proof.
How to link PAN Card with Andhra Bank Account ?
Follow the Steps mentioned below to link PAN Card with Andhra Bank Account :
Step 1 : Visit your Andhra Bank Home Branch i.e., where you maintain your Account.
Step 2 : At the Bank, Ask for Pan Card Updation Form(KYC Form) in your Account.
Step 3 : Fill up the form completely and re-check all the details after filling it up.
Step 4 : Submit the following Documents :
- PAN Card Updation KYC Form at the Branch.
- Self Attested Photocopy of your PAN Card.
- A Letter addressing to Branch Manager, Regarding Updation of PAN Card.
Note : Do carry the original of your PAN Card because you may be asked to show it at the Bank.
Hope you have now understood the complete process of how to link Pan Card with Andhra Bank account. If you have any feedback or you still have any doubts, you can leave your comments below.
You may also like to Read :