Do you love to read books or more specifically do you love to read books at the time of travelling? Well, you are not the alone if your answer is yes. do you ever think that if you take all the books you wanted to read at the time of travelling you are going to need a suitcase for your books? But this is definitely not possible. So, here are 5 tips on how you can take your books along with you at the time of travelling without making your packing heavy:
- Share books with your travel partner: So, if you are not travelling alone, then you can choose some books which you can exchange with your travel partners thus you do not need to carry alone all the books you wanted to take with you at the time of travelling.
- Choose paperback book instead of Hardback book: Well, like me, some of you also have such feelings for the books with hardback rather than paperback. But at the time of travelling it is better to carry books with paperback because it not only reduces bulk but also reduces weight. So choosing paperback books is a smart choice to make at the time of travelling.
- Take only the Needed books: I am going to suggest you to take only one or two books which is quite enough to get through the first period of the travel and later during your travels you can discover many new books which is definitely going to excite you more about your travel.
- City or region guidebook instead of country guidebook: So, if you are taking guidebooks along with you at the time of travelling then I would suggest, rather taking the full country guidebook, you should take regional or city guidebooks only if you are planning to visit only a single region or city. For example, while you are in London and you are planning only to visit London, the you do not need to buy a guidebook to the whole country, you can buy only the guidebook for London.
- Take relevant section instead of whole guidebook: Apart from taking guidebooks you can only take the sections which is going to need for your trip. For example, if you already have guidebook to Vietnam and you are planning only to visit the Red River Delta area then instead of taking the whole guidebook, you can only take the relevant section.
Now, there are many options to read books via booksrun instead of taking physical books. There is many e – reader books but instead of reading online, some of us love to read books physically this you can well get from the site where selling and purchasing of the books are very easy and cost effective too. So, book lover like us would rather love to carry the books at the time of travelling instead of reading the book online.
So, we are hoping that the above tips are going to be useful for those who are travelling with books.
Nidhi Mahajan is a guest blogger and passionate about content writing. She has been creating SEO friendly content for more than 10 years. She can write on all niches for writing and is great at providing tips on SEO and blogging.