How to Apply for Voter Id Card in Delhi ?
Now Voter ID Card application can be filled Online in Delhi. This process makes the process easier for the residents of Delhi. Once your have the Voter ID card, you can also Link your Aadhaar Card with Voter ID via NVSP. You can also check your name and details in electoral roll.
Lets get started with the Online Procedure of ‘How to Apply for Voter Id Card in Delhi?’
Step 1 : Register as a New User on CEO Delhi Website (http://ceodelhi.gov.in/OnlineERMS/Login.aspx)
- Enter your Personal Details. As soon as you will enter your Mobile Number, you will get OTP(One time Password) as SMS on your Mobile.
- Enter your Account Details . You need to enter the OTP in the box provided at the bottom.
- Click on Create User to complete New User Registration Form
Step 2 : Login using your Username and Password
Step 3 : Now Click on Online Attachment at the left hand side of the Page
Step 4 : Now Click on Form 6 –> Online Form6 Attachment
Step 6 : Upload Supporting Documents (Optional)
Uploading of Documents is Optional. Applicants who do not upload documents online can submit them to the BLO when he comes to your residence.
- Proof of Address : Passport, Driving License, Passbook of Bank with address on it, Ration Card, etc
- Proof of Age : High School Marksheet, Birth Certificate etc . This proof is required only if you are between 18 to 21 years of age
For all those who do not want to follow the Procedure of ‘How to Apply for Voter Id Card in Delhi?’ due to Website Issues or any Other reasons, You have the Option to Apply Offline.
Offline Option : You can download the Form 6 from Website(Or Collect it From CEO Office) and Submit it Offline
Click on this link to Download the Form : Download Form 6
- Take a print of this Form. Fill it completely and Sign in the space provided.
- Paste a Passport Size Photograph in the Space Provided.
- Take Photostat copies of the required documents
Finally Submit the Form and Documents to one of the Following :
- VREC of your Assembly Constituency (Know your Assembly Constituency)
- Closest designated location (List of Designated Locations)
- Booth Level Office (BLO) (Know your BLO)
Remember that the process mentioned above is only for Enrollment of New Voters in Delhi. I hope the process of ‘How to Apply for Voter Id Card in Delhi’ is clear to you. In case you have any doubts, you can leave your comments below.
You may also like to Read :