You must be looking to Know How to Check the 2G/3G internet balance in Airtel and its validity. Don’t worry you have landed at the right page. Airtel is a leading Cellular Network in India that offers best prepaid, postpaid, wireless internet, data card, 3G and many more services. You can check the details of your internet Data pack i.e balance and validity by either two ways i.e with MyAirtel mobile application or dialing USSD code.
Also See :
- How to Transfer Internet Data from Airtel to Airtel ?
- Steps to Activate 4G in Airtel Prepaid and Postpaid
Many of you might feel difficulty in checking the balance of Internet data pack because of not knowing the Sim card service numbers or USSD codes to check remaining net balance in Airtel.
This post will describe how to check remaining balance and validity of Airtel 3G data packs or 2G GPRS net pack. You will be able to check the 2G or 3G Internet Data Balance in Airtel mobile with the help of simple Airtel USSD Code mentioned below.
How to check 2G/3G Internet Balance in Airtel ?
1. By using USSD code
To Check 2G Data Balance in Airtel, for prepaid or postpaid India Airtel :
- Dial : *123*10# (A message will pop up on screen displaying the validity and balance)
To Check 3G Data Balance in Airtel, for prepaid or postpaid India Airtel :
- Dial : *123*11#
2. By using MyAirtel Mobile App
MyAirtel App, is available for Android, IOS, Windows, Nokia, BlackBerry and Other Phones Operating System(OS).
To check internet balance, Go to home page of MyAirtel app, and tap on3G label, where you will find the 3G usage Details. It facilitate to check internet balance and other balance.
3. Check 2G /3G Internet Balance in Airtel Data Card
- Connect Airtel Data Card With PC
- Establish the Connection
- From Menu Bar Select Check Usage
- You Can select Either USSD From There or Enter the USSD manually to Get 2G /3G Internet Data Balance and Validity
For more details, you can also visit the official website of Airtel : www.airtel.in
Hope you are able to find data balance in Airtel Number after reading our article on how to Check 2G/3G Internet balance in Airtel or data pack of Airtel. Please share your experience by leaving your comments below.
You may also like to Read :