You might be planning to Open a New Bank Account in State Bank of India. However, you may still be doubtful about what documents are accepted as an Address Proof. You don’t need to worry now as you have landed on the right page. Here in this Article we have mentioned all the documents which are enough for your Address Proof in State Bank of India.
- How to Check your Balance in SBI Bank Account ?
- How to Block SBI ATM Card when it is Lost or Stolen ?
Before Proceeding, I want to make it clear that the documents mentioned here can only be used for SBI Bank Account. Some of the below mentioned documents may or may not be accepted as an Address Proof Document.
Lets Get Started !
Address Proof Documents for SBI Bank Account
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
- Registered Lease Agreement or Sale Agreement of a Property
- Driving License
- Flat Maintenance Bill
- Insurance Copy
- Telephone/Electricity/Gas Bill (Not more than 3 Months Old)
- Bank Account Statement/Passbook (Not more than 3 Months Old)
- A Self Declaration by Judges of High Court/Supreme Court mentioning the new Address of the Applicant
- Proof of Address issued by any one of the following : Bank Managers or Commercial Banks/Co-Operative Banks/ Multi-National Banks/Gazetted Officer/Notary Public/ Document issued by Any Govt. Authority
- Identity Cards or Documents issued by any one of the Following : Statutory of Central/State Government and its employees, PSU, Sceduled Commercial banks, Public Financial Institutions, Colleges affiliated to ICWAI, ICSI, Bar Council etc. and their members.
- The Proof of Address in the Name of Spouse May be Accepted. (For Example : – If your Wife’s/Husband’s Passport, Voter ID , Aaadhaar Card has your name mentioned in it, then you can use it as an Address Proof Document.)
Hope you know about all the address proof documents for SBI Bank Account now. If you still have any queries or feedback, you may leave your comments below.
You may also like to Read :