Axis Bank provides Internet banking facility through its service called iconnect. This service allows its customers to check their bank balance, transfer money to various bank accounts in India and to pay bills online.
Also See :
How to Apply for Axis Bank Internet Banking Service ?
Axis bank does not enable internet banking by default but the user has to given an application to the bank to enable it. This step is taken by Axis Bank to stop fraudulent usage of the netbanking features without the customers knowledge.
- Visit the link –> http://www.axisbank.com/personal/otherservices/onlineshopping/onlineshopping.asp
- Click on apply for iconnect password link.
- After that you will be redirected to a pdf page.
- Take a print of this pdf page, fill the form and submit it to the nearby Axis bank branch.
- Do remember that this branch should be the same branch of Axis bank where you hold your Axis bank account.
- Within 6 working days you will get a call from the bank to receive your iconnect/ net banking password and username.
Apply for Axis bank Internet Banking by Branch Visit :
- Visit the nearby Axis bank branch (the one where you hold your account).
- Collect an Internet Banking Application Form and submit the filled application to the banker.
- After 6 working days you will be called to receive your iconnect user id and password.
How to use Axis Bank Internet Banking Service ?
- Please Visit –> www.axisbank.com , Select personal banking on right hand side drop down menu.
- Now, enter your user id and password.
- When you are logging in for the first time, click on Change Password and reset your login password and transaction password.
- Now you will be seeing a list of online banking facilities offered by Axis bank internet banking.
Features of Axis bank Net Banking ?
- Any Customer can transfer funds to Axis Bank account or to any other non axis bank account in India.
- Any Customer can make an online demand draft through Axis bank internet banking.
- Any Axis bank customers can shop online with the help of Axis bank internet banking, for example book movie tickets, books, electronics, mobile phones etc.
- Quickly Purchasing online tickets and Bill payment.
- Reissuing of cheque book.
- Quickly Opening fixed deposit accounts, online payment to various banking services, managing demat account etc.
Contact Information for queries on Axis Bank Internet Banking
Customers can send email for iconnect or net banking related queries : [email protected]
Queries of Existing customers can be solved after writing to : [email protected]
Call : 1800 233 5577 or 1800 209 5577 or 1800 103 5577
Axis Bank Chennai Contact Address
Axis Bank Ltd, Retail Asset Centre, Nathella’s Arcade, #36/1, 37, III Floor, South Usman Road, T Nagar, Chennai – 600 017
Axis Bank Pune Contact Address
RAC Pune,CTS 770,F.P NO 226/3,Second floor, Bakre Avenue, Bhandarkar Road, Pune – 411004
Axis Bank Bangalore Contact Address
Axis Bank Ltd, RAC Bengaluru, 119, 80 ft road, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560 095
Axis Bank Delhi Contact Address
4/6 B, Asaf Ali Road, Near Delite Cinema, New Delhi -110002
Axis Bank Mumbai Contact Address
1st Floor,Janmabhoomi Bhavan,Janmabhoomi Marg, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001
Axis Bank Kolkata Contact Address
Lords building, 1st Floor, 7/1, Lord Sinha Road, Kolkata – 700071
In order to find the nearest Axis bank branch log on to
You may also like to Read :