Bank of Maharashtra http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/ is a premier bank of Maharashtra, operating in India. It started as a common man’s bank helping small units many of which are today’s industrial houses. Bank of Maharashtra is now one of the nationalised banks in India. Till today, Bank of Maharashtra has achieved 100% CBS of branches and as a matter of fact the total business of this bank has crossed Rs. One lakh crore with a total of 1506 branches.
Bank of Maharashtra Net/Internet Banking can be started after downloading the Application Form(Retail or Corporate) for Internet Banking from the Official Website : http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/internet_banking.asp . You can also get the application form from the branch and you can submit the filled in application form to the branch. After successful processing of the application the customer gets a User ID, a Login Password, and a Transaction Password to operate Netbanking Account.
Login to https://www.mahaconnect.in/jsp/index.html using the User ID and Login Password provided by the Bank and take benefit of the Internet Banking facility.
All the services that are accessible at home and offices by Bank of Maharashtra Internet Banking https://www.mahaconnect.in/jsp/index.html are:
The Main Menu displays:
Accounts : For Account Summary, Account Statement and Transactions with facility of viewing, printing, and downloading(in Pdf)
- Deposit A/C Opening
- Deposit Amend/Renewal
- Demand Draft issue
- Account Statement
- Cheque book issuance
- Stop payment
- Revoke Stop payment
- Change of Address
- Phone Banking Request
- Request Status Enquiry
- Fund Transfer.
- External Transfer.
- Add Beneficiary : To add a new beneficiary for funds transfer.
- View Beneficiary : To view all beneficiaries and make changes to already added beneficiaries.
- Standing Instruction Transfer : To transfer funds from one account to another (on a flexible or fixed basis – daily/monthly/month end) and amend or cancel the standing order.
- Standing Instruction Cancel. : To cancel a Standing Instruction.
- Standing Instruction Amend. : To amend a Standing Instruction.
- Cheque Issued: Cheque enquiry.
- Cheque Deposited Status.
- Cheque Book enquiry: Cheque books issued.
- Loan Modelling.
- Deposit Modelling.
- Mails : For sending and receiving mails to and from Internet Banking Administrator.
- Contact Details: View your contact details and make changes if needed.
- Change Login Password.
- Change Transaction Password.
- Change User Preference: Setting of display preference.
- Login history.
- Service Charges for services availed through Internet Banking.
CBDT Duplicate Challan
Fund Transfer Enquiry
Internet Banking Customer Care Helpdesk:
SMS-based support : For Internet Banking Activation SMS ACTV to 9975494909.
For Other Internet Banking related assistance SMS ASSIST to 9975494909
Phone Numbers : 2027008600/2025513808
All India Toll free Numbers : 1800-233-1808; 1800-233-4526
Helpdesk Timing :
Weekdays – 10.30 am to 5.30 pm
Saturday – 10.30 am to 2.30 pm
Helpdesk is not available on Sundays and Public Holidays
eMail : [email protected]
You may also like to Read :