Home / India / How to Change your Father’s or Mother’s Name in CBSE Marksheet / Certificate ?

How to Change your Father’s or Mother’s Name in CBSE Marksheet / Certificate ?

How to Change your Father’s or Mother’s Name in CBSE Marksheet / Certificate ?

This Article can be used for :

1. Corrections in your Father’s/Mother’s Name :  If you think there has been a spelling or typing mistake in your Father’s/Mother’s Name in any of your Certificate or Marksheet in your 10th or 12th Marksheet or any other Certificate, you can apply for Correction in your Father’s/Mother’s Name.

Important Note : Please note that any corrections in your Father’s/Mother’s Name can only be made within 1 year of Date of Declaration of the Respective result.

2. Changes in your Father’s/Mother’s Name : If you want to make changes in your Father’s/Mother’s Name or Surname in any of your Certificate or Marksheet in your 10th or 12th Marksheet or any other Certificate, you can apply for Change in your Father’s/Mother’s Name. Reason can be due to Marriage also.

Step 1 : Downloading & Printing the Application Form

Download the Application form given below and Take a printout of the Application form.

Step 2 : Reading the Instructions & Filling up the Form

Read the instructions given at the bottom of the Application Form and fill up the form carefully.

Step 3 : Documents Required for making Corrections or Changes in your Father’s/Mother’s Name

  • Documents Required for making Correction in your Father’s/Mother’s Name

(a) Admission form(s) filled in by the parents at the time of admission.

(b) The School Leaving Certificate of the previous school submitted by the parents of the candidate at the time of admission.

(c) Portion of the page of admission and withdrawal register of the school where the entry has been made in respect of the candidate.

(iii) The Board may effect necessary corrections after verification of the Original records of the school and on payment of the prescribed fee.

  • Documents Required for making Change in your Father’s/Mother’s Name

Applications regarding change in name/surname will be considered where such changes have been permitted by a Court of Law and notified in a Government Gazette. In the event of Court of Judicature allowing the change of name of a candidate, the same shall be carried out by the Board after obtaining relevant documents concerning change of name published in an official gazette.

Step 4 : Checking the Fees of the concerned Documents

  1. Fee for Name Correction in Marksheet/Certificate – Rs.500 (Fee of Marksheet/Certificate Included)
  2. Fee for Change in Candidate’s Mother’s Name/Father’s Name/Guardian’s Name – Rs.1000 + Actual Cost of the Document 
  3. Cost of a Migration Certificate/Provisional Certificate/Marksheet or Statement of Marks – Rs.100

Please note that Fee to be paid through Demand Draft/Pay Order or Indian Postal Order should be favoring “Secretary CBSE” payable at concerned Regional Offices (Address or the regional Offices are mentioned on Page No.4 of the Application Form).

AlternativelyClick here to Check the Address of all CBSE Regional Offices here 

If you want to get your documents by post, Additional Postal Charges may apply

Fee for each document:

Rs.100/- + applicable Postal/Courier charges (Normal Basis)

Rs.200/- + applicable Postal/Courier charges (Urgent Basis)

Postal/Courier Charges :

Rs. 25/- For delivery within Delhi/ New Delhi/NCR

Rs. 35/- For delivery outside Delhi.

Step 5 : Checking your Concerned Regional Office

Name of each Indian State is mentioned corresponding to the concerned CBSE Regional Offices. Check for your Regional Office.

Allahabad  – Uttar Pradesh

Bhubaneswar – West Bengal, Orissa, Chattisgarh

Chennai – Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Goa, Maharashtra, Puducherry, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Daman and Diu.

Delhi/Foreign – Delhi and Foreign Schools

Guwahati – Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram

Panchkula – Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana & UT of Chandigarh

Patna – Bihar, Jharkhand

Ajmer – Rajasthan, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli

Dehradun – Uttarakhand and Western UP

Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala

Candidate applying for duplicate documents and Migration Certificate upto Examination of 2001 may send application along with fee to the Deputy Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Todarmal Marg, Ajmer, (Rajasthan). All payments be made in favour of Secretary, CBSE, payable at Ajmer and mode of payment shall be IPO / Bank Draft only. Those applying personally at Ajmer Office may deposit fee in cash also.

Note : You can get the Address of the concerned Regional Offices on the last Page of the Application Form (Page 4)

Alternatively : Click here to Check the Address of all CBSE Regional Offices here 

Delivery of document(s)

CBSE ensures delivery of Documents at your Address Within 7-20 working days from the date of receipt of Application Form. Documents shall be dispatched at the respective address of the candidate through Speed Post/Regd. Post/Courier as the case may be.

Applicants must mention complete Postal Address with Pin Code, Mobile Tel. No. and E-mail ID on the Application Form. These details might be used to intimate you about the status of your Application.

You may also like to Read ::

About Anirudh Singh

Anirudh Singh is a passionate blogger and the man behind Amazing India Blog. He has 5 years of experience in the newspaper industry and he founded Amazing India Blog in 2015. Apart from writing and editing articles on Travel, Business and Technology at Amazing India Blog, he also contributes to other well known newspapers and online news blogs.


  1. I want to know that whether my fathers name is changed or not from s.s mishra to shashi shekhar mishra as it is not comes under spelling or typographical error

  2. Hi Satyam, you must contact your regional office to get an update on the same.

  3. Sir, i want to know that there is any time limitations for change in guardians name and is the same rule is applied as for change in candidates name??

  4. Hello Satyam,

    The rule is the same for the change in Guardian’s Name and Candidate’s Name.

  5. Sir, today i contacted to regional office of cbse Allahabad but they said no changes should be done.now what will i do sir?please tell me alternative of it.shoukd it be corrected by giving gazette?will it cause serious problem for me in obtaining government jobs?

  6. Dont worry that much Satyam. You have the option to provide an Affidavit of the same wherever needed. If you want even a stronger proof than that, then yes you can give a gazette notification in gazette of India.

    Check the procedure mentioned below :

  7. sir,
    in my 10th cbse certificate my father name is ”Ramesh singh” but it is not corret ,the real name is ”Ramesh kumar singh” and i pass 10th in 2006 . Sir is it is possiable to make correction in my father name .

  8. Hi Kishore,

    Yes, you can make corrections in your father’s name by first publishing it in Gazette of India and then following the process mentioned in this article. Follow the article given below to publish the changed name of your father in Gazette of India.


  9. sir,
    my father name is hariram in all documents. my father’s documents are of sohna gurgaon and I am living in Delhi. in my all documents and CBSE certificates the name is Hari Prakash . I want to change my father’s name to Hariram in CBSE certificates . I visited CBSE office for name change they said that a judgement of court of law is required. I did my 12th in year 2012-13 .It is a mistake of surname and I haven’t reason of change in surname . please sir tell me what should I do.

  10. Hi Sandeep,

    It is clearly mentioned in this article that change in name/surname will be considered where such changes have been permitted by a Court of Law and notified in a Government Gazette. So, without these 2 steps change of your father’s name/surname will not be possible.

  11. Hello Sir ,
    I am Shivam. My mother’s name is written by mistake Karishma Juneja instead of Krishma Juneja in 10th and 12th mark sheet and admit card respectively. I will give 12 boards in March 2016.Will their any problem arise in future regarding this issue , or what is the procedure to change it.

  12. Sir
    My name is Mrs shivam singh….and i had done my high school on Shri dutt memorial public school mankapur Gonda (u.p)….i was living on there of relatives house on my bua and fufa ji….but my fufa ji not knows my father’s real name.He knows only my father’s house name(nickname) Mrs jai prakash singh so my fufa ji wrote my father’s this name on my highschool certificate.but this is incorrect on 10 certificate… My father’s real ame is Mrs Randbir singh but on my 10 certificate his name is on Mrs jai prakash singh…but this name is not a real name…his real name is Mrs Randbir singh…I want to change my father name on 10 certificate….i have father’s passport copy and marriage certificate copy only…no more doucments of his…

  13. sir,
    my father name is jagat singh pargai in my all doucments but in 10th class it is jagadish singh pargai when i know about that then i have corrected in 12th class ….then i give my result for correction in allahabaad but they rejeted my application 2 times .sir plz tell me what i do

  14. Hi Shivam,

    You can produce an affidavit by a Notary regarding the spelling mistake in your mother’s name which will work.

  15. Hello Sir,
    In future for making of any documents whether my mother’s I’d will be required ??

  16. Hi Shivam,

    Which documents are your referring to ?

  17. Hi Manoj,

    You must get in touch with them over phone or personally.

  18. Like passport, or any document in my life. Which need my mother’s I’d. Is it necessary?

  19. hlo sir,
    my self Afrida. my mother name is written by mistake in 12 th marksheet and other certificates actually i want to knw that can i post the form and other documents to respective reagional office.. because i leave in gurgaon and my cbse centre is panchkula so i m unable to go there and will it require any affidavit for correction of my mothrs name

  20. Hi Shivam,

    For your document, your mother’s ID is not required.

  21. Hi Afrida,

    You must get in touch with your regional centre over phone and enquire about the same.

  22. Helo
    I m shagun i have passed 10 in 2011 from cbse .
    My mother name is meenu in marksheet but in my mother voter card there is printed meena so wt can i do
    if i don’t changed my mother name so wt problems i faced in life

  23. Hi Anirudh,
    i am Neelam khan i hv done all the formalities regarding change of names in cbse certificates and marksheets. but after completing the formalities i came to knw bout the new rules of change of names in certificates and marksheets. now i dnt knw what to do as i hv struggled alot for completing these formalities.like newspaper and gazette notification affidavit singed by first class magistrate and updation in school records. pls tell me what should i do.

  24. Hi Neelam,

    Which new rules are you referring to ?

  25. Hi Shagun,

    You might face some problems due to discrepancy in mother’s name like while applying for a government job or while applying for a passport.

  26. hi sir

    i am presemtly in class 12th . By mistake my mother’s name in my cbse registration has been incorrectly written. It is mandvi shahi but it is written mandvi singh . I have not yet given any practical exam. Also in 10th boards marksheet it is correctly mentioned. please could you help.

  27. Sir
    My father name is porusu ramanaiah.But in my cbse 10 th certificate my father name misspelled as porusu pramanaiah.one year period is lapsed.please advised me what to do. I am eagerly waiting for your reply

  28. sir my fathers name are wrongly written on my 10 mark sheet it is Ramveer Singh but the correct name is Ramvir Singh .I passed class 10 in 2014.
    and in 2016 in will be passed class 12
    and in class 12 fathers name is Ramvir Singh and also all school documents having correct name
    I was meet with regional office dehradun regarding changing name in class 10 but they say that acc to rule its not possible to change the name after one year.
    sir what I m doing regarding change fathers name in class 12.

  29. Hello sir my name is Pratham Gupta ..
    In my 10th board result my mother is written Sarswati Devi instead of Saraswati Devi…and now I am in 12th …can u suggest me for this problem…..can it will be corrected…if yes then how….plzzzz

  30. Hi Anshu,

    You could talk to your school authorities or CBSE directly. If that is not possible, minor changes can be made even when the result is been made within 1 yr.

  31. Whatsapp service For those who need help on how to get or how to apply for a CBSE duplicate mark sheet/provisional certificate/date of birth certificate/migration certificate/qualifying/passing certificate/grade sheet cum certificate of performance . One can ask thier question and queries on the following number ( Mobile +91 – 7574991361 ) .Remember ONLY WHATS APP . NO PHONE CALL ALLOWED.

  32. Hi Surendra,

    You wont be able to make corrections in your CBSE Marksheet now. Better get a Gazette Notification for the same which can support your case further.

  33. Hi Sachin,

    They are right, you cannot make corrections after 1 year.

  34. Hi sir,
    I asked you about my mother’s spelling mistake in 10 marksheet and 12 admit card. If I continue my mother’s name as karishma juneja . what prblm will arise in future. Eagerly waiting for your reply.

  35. Hello, i am chandana pusapati. Myfather’s name is printed incorrectly in my 10th certificate. It is Pusapati Shekar raju while it is printed Pusapati Ravi kumar. i passed out in 2009. How do i change it. Also will a affidavit be enough to apply for a passport?

  36. Hi Anirudh,

    In my 10th , 12th, btech certificates my mother name is printed instead of father name. and even it was not printed fully for example my mother name is venkata lakshmamma but it was printed as lakshmamma , but in my voter id and aadhar my father name is printed(malli reddy), i am applying for passport now and i don’t have dob certificate
    1) can i get passport in this case

    for getting passport what i need to do
    and what i need to submit

  37. Sorry brother, it cannot be corrected now.

  38. You can follow the process for change in father’s name mentioned in this article.

  39. sir, my mother’s name get misprinted( matisurekha devi) instead of (surekha devi) in my all certificate of matric 2012 and +2,2014.
    how i can correct my mother’s name in my certifacte?????
    is there any option as i m facing problem in taking admission in technical college

  40. sir,in my admit card everything is correct except my photo……..What to do?I even visited my school authority….they said me to fill up a online form for correction on it…..But i m not getting CBSE class 12 correction form.Sir,plz suggest me what to do?Reply fast……

  41. Hello sir, I’d appeared for my 10th in 2009 and unfortunately my mother’s name was spelled incorrectly. Now, 10th marksheet is needed for verification process if you’re applying for a passport. Is there anyway I can apply for a passport now?

    Thank you.

  42. Hlo sir
    I am in 12 class nw n my mother s name is printed incorrectly in 10 cbse certificate ..for correction what should i do plz guide me
    Reply fast

  43. I want to change my mother name and my name both…it will be possible

  44. Hello sir, my father name is JAY SINGH but in my all certificates it is JAYA SINGH can it cause any problem applying govt job

  45. surabhi srivastava

    I have done my 12 class in 2012. My father and mother name is printed with without surname. Now i want to add it. How can i corrected….plz give me ans.

  46. Sir ,
    I want to change mothers name in my certificates of 10th class its been 2years I have completed my 10th can you please tell me is there any time limt or I can change even now ? ….
    Thanking you sir
    Shaik sohaib

  47. sir
    My father’s name is Mahavir Soni in all my documents & my forms but in my +2 admit card it is Mahavir.
    Should i apply for correction

  48. Sir,in my class 10th result,my fathers name given is Rajiv kumar tiwari.but in class 12 result my father name given is Rajiv tiwari.kumar is deleted from the 12 result.i want to do it as the same as in class 10 i,e Rajiv kumar tiwari.kindly tell me the procedure sir..

  49. Hi Rakesh,

    These minor changes can be done only within 1 year after that declaration of the result. If your case is within this period, you can follow this article to change your Father’s Name in CBSE Marksheet.

  50. I want to know that whether my MOTHER name is changed or not from Poonam sharma to punam sharma as it is not comes under spelling.


  52. sir i want to change my father name in 10 And 12 Marksheet the name written is teekram kourav so i want to correct as teekaram kourav

  53. My father name is incorrect in 10 and 12 Th Marksheet fathername written is teekram kourav so i want correct as teekaram kourav will be any problem in future regarding

  54. Sir
    My name in +2: certificate is AKHIL ANAND only T is omitted
    Iam a 2012 pass out
    Now my degree certificate has same problem as 1 St yr degree Reg was done by referral of +2 certificate
    I had made an affidavit
    But now university people says they need proper corrected +2 original certificate
    Is this possible..
    Is my pass out date of +2 a problem for correction of my +2 certificate??

  55. Hello sir my name anshal I am living in Delhi 110053 sir mujhu mera father 10th class in CBSE me correct krwana hai sir plz help me fast

  56. hi sir this is arun, my fathers name’s spelling differs in school certificate and my personal id like voter id card ,adhaar card etc.will it be a problem when applying for the passport and if yes,then what’s the solution

  57. hi sir my name is Accharpreet singh and in my 10th class certificate it is it is written by mistake ()Acchhar pret singh) i have done my class in2013-2014 so what i have to do?? please help iam not able to apply for passport

  58. Hiiii. …
    Sir ,
    My name is vishal
    Sir in my 10 cirtificate my mother name is arcana kumari and I passed 10 in year 2013 but in class 12 cirtificate my mother name is written archana choudhary and my passing year is 2015
    But I also giving cbse improvment exam can I change my mother name In 12 cirtificate.


  60. Hi Tannu,

    Follow the Step by Step process mentioned in this article. If you have any confusion anywhere, do let me know.

  61. hello sir,
    I’ve passed 10th this year.In my result mother’s name is printed Vandana.But my mother has all her documents by the name Bandana.We tried for changing the name through school.But,the problem is in my previous school’s leaving certificate her name is Vandana.So school’s unable to do anything.
    How can I get it corrected?
    And,if it doesn’t get corrected,what problems it may cause in future?

  62. Hello Sir,
    I’ve passed 10th this year.In my mark sheet mother’s name is printed Vandana.But my mother has all her documents by the name Bandana.I tried changing it through school.But in my previous school’s leaving certificate her name is Vandana.So school’s unable to do anything.
    How can I get it changed?
    And in case it doesn’t get changed,what problems it may cause in future?

  63. Hello sir!
    The link you have provided to download the form is for migration and other such certificates. There is no such mention of changing details in it. I request you to please check it once.
    And do we need the school’s stamp on the form?
    Moreover, how much time does it usually take to get corrected?

  64. Hlo sir my father name is Karan Singh and in my 10 and 12 marksheet it is written as Karan Pathania .is it I have to try ti change my father name or not

  65. Hi sir
    My name is hardeep singh
    And my fathers name in 10th certicate is Malkeet Singh and in other documents there is Malkit Singh
    Sir is it create any problem
    What i can do now


    for correction of father’s name in cbse 10th all certificate

  67. Hi Anirudh,
    There is a mistake concerning my mother’s name in my 10th marks card. When I applied for my passport, I had taken an affidavit which stated the reasons for the spelling mistake and such but they did not consider that and i got an Emigration Check Required stamp on my passport. I then tried to get the documents which you have mentioned above. I went to my school and spoke to my principal about the problem. My principal said that this course does not work as CBSE has stopped taking such requests from students after 2 years of their graduation. Even on the CBSE website, the latest notice says that the regional offices are not supposed to process any more such requests and leave them on an “as is where is” basis.
    Did you know about this issue? Do you know any other route by which I can change the status of my passport?

  68. I am a student of karnataka,and passed my sslc in 2011.My mothers name is aactually meenakshi,but it is printed as uma.could you suggest the procedure for change.

  69. Hello Sir ,
    I am Vivek Kuntal. My Father’s name is written by mistake Ramgopal Singh Kuntal instead of Ramgopal Singh in 12th mark sheet and admit card respectively. I will give 12 boards in March 2014. Now, as you earlier mentioned that correction can be made with in 1 yr of decleration of the result.
    i facing problems.

  70. Sir,
    I am shaik,29 yrs . my father’s brother had adopted me as his son in 1991 when i was 3.5 yrs old.but in all my educational certificates i have father name of my biological father. so 1 week back my adopted father did a adoption deed confirming the adoption which was done in 1991. So please advice me is it neccessary to change my father name in educational certificates/Id proofs. If it is so than please advice me the procedure. or if it is not necessary to change than guide me how to deal because i want to do job of my adopted father in compensation grounds.

    please advice

  71. Sir,
    in my 10th certificate my mother’s initial is change, now i have applied for passport, they r telling that they will consider my mom name which is in certificate, is it possible to change initial now, what r the documents needed for it or affidavit will help in making passport, pl help in this sir

  72. Shayam Singh Rathore

    hello sir,
    My name is Shayam Singh Rathore and my fathers name is Anshuman Singh Rathore.
    while filling 10th registration form, school did not mentioned my fathers Surname. Although my name contains Surname. i did my 10th class in 2016. Since all my fathers documents are having his Surname mentioned on them. Can it be a problem in future, What is procedure to correct it?

  73. hello. sir
    my name is raja prasad
    sir mera cbse class 10 ka result mai mere father ka name mai spelling mistake hai aur surname bhi nahi print hai to sahi karwane ke liye kya kroo lekin mera five ke T.C aur application form mai mere papa ke name mai surname nahi hai lekin usko add karna hai to mai kya kroo..

  74. hello sir ,
    i have to change my father’s name in both 10&12 cbse certificate, then should i required school documents (admission form & app. forwarded by school head ) ? or it can only be done with court order and gazette publication?

  75. Hello sir my name Aman Kumar. I passed cbse board exam in this year 2016.. My father’s name is Pawan kumar nag .In my admit card it is Pawan kumar. I had forward an application to the cbse board office that error in my father’s name surname is not printed. .Then cbse board said that it will take some time. .Sir please kindly accept my request. ..And please correct the name of my father. .It is Pawan kumar nag. ..

  76. hello sir,
    this is bharath. i hav paseed in the year 2010. i’m having a problem with my 10th certificate. instead of THAMADA BHARATH they issued certificate as T BHARATH. is it possible to change my name with full surname.
    if possible please guide me wat to do for that



  78. Hello Sir ,
    I am Mohit Kumar. My Motherr’s name is written by mistake RITA KUMARI instead of REETA in 10th mark sheet and admit card respectively. I will give 10 boards in March 2016. Now, as you earlier mentioned that correction can be made with in 1 yr of decleration of the result.
    i am facing problems.

  79. I hve done all formalities regarding change in fathers name .i want to know how much time they take after this formalities , to sent my marksheet (ajmer board)

  80. sir,
    i want to change my father’s and mother’s name in my all respective documents .when i was 4 years old my father gave me to his elder brother .and still i am leaving with him now i called him papa .now i want to change my real father’s name replace by my papa .and is any proofs are required to full fill the needs to change name .i will bring he made a certificate for adoptation that he gave to me .is it will change sir plz sir reply i worried.

  81. Hello sir
    My self Abhishek Mehta
    My Father’s name and my date of birth is incorrect in my 10th certificate I.e it’s Purshota Mehta but real name is purshotam mehta.a nd my actual date of birth is 25 december 1994 but in that certificate it is 25 october 1994 So I need your help to make a correction on a urgent basis.

  82. hello sir my name is sumit kumar gupta and my father’s name is anand kumar gupta,but in my 12th cretificate my father’s name is anand kuma gupta …i m of 2011-13 batch …i want correction of my father’s name plzzz help me

  83. Khundrakpam Iswarkhundrakpam Singh

    In CBSE documents of class 10 and 12 my name is recorded as KH ISWARKHUNDRAKPAM SINGH and my father’s name as KH KALA SINGH . But my real name is KHUNDRAKPAM
    ISWARKHUNDRAKPAM SINGH and my father’s
    should be KHUNDRAKPAM KALA SINGH . I passed class 10 in 1996 . Can I change my and
    father’s first name KH to its expanded name KHUNDRAKPAM after taking gazette notification.
    I am from Manipur, pliz help me , I want to change my name as KHUNDRAKPAM ISWARKHUNDRAKPAM SINGH from KH ISWARKHUNDRAKPAM SINGH and father’s as

    after taking gazette notification

  84. Lasif Abdullah.k

    I am Lasif Abdullah.k issued my 10th certificate with a mistake in my mother’s name .I had completed my exam in march, 2014. Is there any possibility to correct it?
    In the time of school admission I submitted my birth certificate with this mistake .Now I recievedt a new birth certificate with correct name of my mother . Can I get corrected CBSC 10th certificate as per my updated birth certificate?

  85. sir my father name spelling is different in 10th marksheet and diferent in 12th marksheet i.e in 10th marksheet is om parkash and in12th marksheet is om prakash so give me advise what can i do is there any problem related to this problem

  86. Hello sir..
    My name is monika devi and i want to change my father and mother’s sir surname.. My father has expierd,so can i change his name on my certificates or not..
    Pls do reply

  87. Hello sir,my name is mohd majid ,there is a correction in my father name in high school marksheet cbse..what should i do for correction.

  88. My brother passed 12 th class in previous year ..in 10th & 12 certicate my mother’s surname was missed as kumari ..we made affadvit and went to cbse centre dirctly but still they said it wont change .what should we do now …what if we want to send him to foreign aur to do govt job.

  89. Sir,
    My mothers initial in my mothers school certificate and in my CBSE registration is same but its not same in my mothers aadhar card and voter I’d .pls do reply

  90. Hello sir in 10marksheet my father and mother is misspelled so what are the way to correct it?

  91. Sir my name is p.akhil vali and my father name is p.basha but in school record my name is p.akhil and my father name is p.mahaboob basha I want to change my name is p.akhil vali and my father name p.basha is it possible or not i am already considered the head master he said that it is not possible for change in name please give me your sugession as as possible I am present studying 10 th class

  92. Sir, I passed class 12 in 2016 and am going to appear for jee main 2017 exam and it requires aadhar card.The problem is that sir my mother name in 10 & 12 cbse board certificate is wrong, written Shaira Begum but in aadhar card it is Shaira Begam and I don’t know what to do now and can it be corrected on time. Please sir respond me fastly, I need help sir.
    And forms will be out in 1 December.

  93. I have passed out 10th in 2009. In my 10th documents father name is binay xx, which is wrong. But in my +2 documents with correct name ‘Binoy xx’.
    Is there a chance to change? If yes, then pin me.
    Thank you

  94. Sir,
    I have passed out 10th in 2009. In my 10th documents father name is ‘binay xx’, which is wrong. But in my +2 documents with correct name ‘Binoy xx’.
    Is there a chance to change to correct detail in 10th certificate? If yes, then pin me.
    Thank you

  95. In my 10th class hari mohan Kumar Meena ha but in my 12th class me harimohan Kumar Meena ha kya ha correction ho skta ha I have passed 10th in 2009

  96. pappu singh chouhan

    good morning Sir Sir I passout 10th and 12th in 2014 and 2016 actually my mother name in really is sauram kanwar ( सौरम कंवर)but in board certificate it’s be soram kanwar (सोरम कंवर)so sir it be created problem in future government. job or no

  97. Sir,
    Could u tell me whether I can change my father’s name in 10th CBSE marksheet….I passed out in 2014

  98. Hello sir my name is Ajay kapadia my father name is Santosh goswami in my father document like aadhar card but in my 10 and 12 certificate of CBSE my father name is written as Santosh kapadia but my caste name is kapadia in Bihar what I can do

  99. My age is 21 years old ……….I passed my 10th class in 2010 and 12th class in 2012 from CBSE board………….I have not yet taken admission in college …….and I have not made my Pan card yet …………
    in my Cbse marksheets,,only my name is given…..my surname is not given………….
    My father changed his surname legally when I was in 9th class ………but his old surname is written on all of my certificates…………….
    Can I change my father’s surname ……….can my father’s old surname be changed to new surname???? Please let me know ……..please please ……
    Please tell me if I can change my father’s surname in Cbse marksheets????? U can email me at my email address…or reply me here

  100. hlo sir
    I am Tanuj Sharma
    sir my mother’s name in 10th mark sheet is suggest Sharma but in 12th marksheet(12-13) is sarvesh Devi
    is any problem arise in future for government jobs

  101. Hello sir I am varun iam currentty in class 12 and want to change my fathers name can I apply for correction in name after 12th and also is it necessary to inform school can we apply for correction by our own

  102. Hello si.
    What is govt gazette and court of law????

  103. Hloo sir! I am yash and i want to change my father name from cbsc record. My father name is harish chander in all other records (like aadhar card ,pan card etc.)but in school and cbsc record it is harish chander pandey. Sir i will be glad if i will get a best solution for this problem. Sir please reply????.

  104. Hlo sir
    I am manisha kurup I have pass out 10th in 2015 in my 10 marksheet my mother name is shreedevi kurup but my mother name was actually shridevi so what can I do know can I written same in 12th class or not.
    Thank you

  105. Sir,i want to change my father name krishanlal to raisahab bcoz i was adopted by raisahab .what is the prosses.

  106. sir my father name in 10 marksheet and 12 marksheet is kamal kant goel and as per adhar card license it is kirori mal goel and as per my father document also is kirori mal goel so what is the procedure to change name in cbse board marksheet

  107. Naveen Chandra Sharma

    Sir, mere son ki highschool K certificate 2015 mai Mothers name Bharti ki jagah Bharatahi print huwa hai. 12th mai sahi naam Bharti aa raha hai 2017 mai. Mujhe koan sa naam correct karna chahiye. Kya process hogi aub?

  108. Sunil kumar sain

    Hello sir I am Sunil Kumar sain from Bhilwara Rajasthanin
    In my daughter’s 10th cbse marksheet my name wrongly mentioned Sunil Sen but my true name is Sunil Kumar sain
    So,How can I change my name in my daughter 10th cbse marksheet
    She passed 10th in 2017
    Please tell me process

  109. sir i am shabnam from delhi. my fathers name in my class x documents is S K SINGH instead of SAROJ KUMAR SINGH & mothers name BABY DEVI instead of BABY SINGH. i had passed class x in 2012 from army public school,sukna ,WB. I am preparing for govt.job .plzz tell me the procedure to get it corrected as fast as possible,or any alternative if corrected .

  110. I want to change my Father’s Name from 10th Marksheet.I completed my 10th in 2014.So change is possible.

  111. My mother and father name has registered wrong in both 10 and 12 th…khan abulasan instead of abulhasan khan ….same with mother name…..how can it be corrected

  112. Sir,
    My self Hasnain Mushtaque
    I am a student of Doon Public Sr. Sec. School which is located at Roorkee in Haridwar. I am going to appear for the 10th board exam 2018. And sir my school has made mistake in my Admit card in the name of my father. And the Manager of my school is saying that it will be done correction but it will not show in your admit card but it will show in your board result and my admit card will remain same as wrong in spelling of father’s name. Is it right or not if it is right than how can I will get the opportunity of my admit card in others admission or government purposes.
    Sir, plzz reply me as fast as possible before the examination. What is correct answer and how to correct the name of my father in my admit card 2018 CBSE Board examination.

  113. Sir,
    There was a mistake or spelling correction in my father’s name in 10th certificate which I have done in 1994. and rest all of the documents are of the same name except 10th certificate. My father has no more. what should i do now. Please sir give me suggestions.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.