Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited(BPCL) is a well known Oil Company in India. One of the major products under BPCL is Bharat Gas. Indian Government has introduced Direct Transfer benefit scheme due to which it is really important to Link your Aadhaar Number to your LPG Connection.
- How to link your Aadhaar Number to SBI Bank Account ?
- How to link your Aadhaar Number to Voter ID Card ?
This post will be really beneficial for you if you are using Bharat Gas Cylinder at your home and you wish to link Aadhaar Number with Bharat Gas LPG Connection.
We will tell you 4 Easy Processes by which you can Link Aadhaar Card to Bharat Gas Connection and you can use any one of them :-
- Online Procedure
- Offline Procedure
(1) How to Link Aadhaar Card with Bharat Gas (BPCL) – 5 Step Online Procedure
Step 1 : Open the Resident Self Seeding Portal (Aadhaar-UIDAI) by Clicking on the link below :
Step 2 : Fill your Address Location by Selecting :
- Your State
- Your District
Step 3 : Choose the Benefit Type :
- Select your Benefit Type as LPG : As soon as you select your Benefit Type, you will also see 2 more Boxes below Scheme Name (Distributor Name and Consumer Number)
- Select your Scheme Name as BPCL
- Select your Distributor Name
- Select your Consumer Number
Step 4 : Enter your Details :
- Enter your Email Address
- Enter your Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Number
Click on ‘Submit‘ Button
Note : Remember that OTP(One Time Password) will be sent to your Email Id and Mobile Number. Please provide correct information as OTP will be needed to link your Aadhaar Card Number to Bharat Gas Connection.
Step 5 : Enter the Security Code displayed and OTP received on your Mobile Number and Email Address. Finally you need to enter the ‘Submit’ button to submit your Application.
(2) How to Link Aadhaar Card with Bharat Gas (BPCL) – Offline Procedure
(1) Click on the link given below to Download the LPG Linking Form or Collect it offline from your Local BPCL Distributor.
(2) Take a Print of this LPG Linking Form and fill all the details.
(3) Recheck your Form and check whether you have filled in Aadhaar Number, LPG ID/Consumer number correctly.
(4) Submit the duly fille LPG Linking form to your Local BPCL Distributor and you will get an Acknowledgement Receipt for the same.
(3) How to Link Aadhaar Card with Bharat Gas (BPCL) – IVRS(By Making a Call)
IVRS system is enabled on a Number and when you call on that Number, you need to follow some steps to reach a Representative or get a solution of your Issue. Like you call any call centre and you hear automated recorded voice to follow it.
Search for the IVRS Number of your State by Visiting the Below Mentioned Link :
You need to follow the steps you hear on IVRS to link your Aadhaar Card with Bharat Gas Connection.
(4) How to Link Aadhaar Card with Bharat Gas (BPCL) – By SMS
The easiest process of Linking Aadhaar Number to Bharat Gas is by SMS. But for this process you need to register your Mobile Number with Bharat Gas.
How to register Mobile Number with Bharat Gas ?
- By Visiting Bharat Gas Office , OR
- By Loging in to My Bharat Gas
Once your number is registered with Bharat Gas, you need to Send an SMS to :
57333 (All India), 52725 (Vodafone, MTNL, Idea, Airtel & Tata users) from registered numbers
Format of SMS to be sent :
UID <Aadhaar Number>
Example- If your Aadhaar Number is 12354311567, then your SMS should be as given below :
These are the 4 processes by which you can link your Aadhaar Number to Bharat Gas LPG Connection. If you have any queries or feedback regarding this post, please leave your comments below.
List of States where you can Link Aadhaar Card with Bharat Gas Connection :
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Delhi ||Lakshadweep||Punjab
|Andhra Pradesh||Goa ||Madhya Pradesh ||Rajasthan|
|Arunachal Pradesh ||Gujarat ||Maharashtra ||Sikkim|
|Assam||Haryana ||Manipur ||Tamil Nadu
|Bihar ||Himachal Pradesh ||Meghalaya ||Telangana|
|Chandigarh||Jammu and Kashmir ||Mizoram ||Tripura
|Chattisgarh ||Jharkhand ||Nagaland ||Uttar Pradesh
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Karnataka ||Odisha ||Uttarakhand|
|Daman and Diu||Kerala||Puducherry ||West Bengal|
Related Posts :