If you are looking for the process to pay SBI Credit Card bill by NEFT Online, then you have landed on the right page. Using a credit card is one thing and to be able to pay the outstanding on time is another. To make timely payments you should be well aware of the options you get to pay your sbi card outstanding. There are a lot of methods by which you can pay your SBI Card outstanding amount. However, in this article we will tell you how to pay SBI Credit Card bill by NEFT.
SBI(State Bank of India) offers a wide range of Credit Cards in India :
- Premium Cards
- Travel & Shopping Cards
- Classic Cards
- Exclusive Cards
- Corporate Cards
You must know the features, benefits, advantages and disadvantages of your SBI credit card before you actually go ahead and apply for it. If you do not know about your card properly, you may end up having a lot of outstanding which you may find difficult to pay at a later stage.
Check the Details of all these Card Options within these by clicking on the link below :
How to pay SBI Credit Card bill by NEFT Online ?
You can do SBI NEFT Transfer for your Card Payment by using IFSC Code SBIN00CARDS. When you use NEFT to make your SBI Card outstanding payment, the amount gets credited to your Credit Card within 1 day.
- Step 1 : Sign in to the net banking account of your bank. Add SBI Card as a beneficiary, under third party transfer.
- Step 2 : Add the IFSC code SBIN00CARDS for making SBI Card outstanding payment.
- Step 3 : Enter your 16-digit SBI Card number in place of account number on the banking page.
- Step 4 : Enter Bank name as SBI CREDIT CARD – NEFT
- Step 5 : Enter Bank Address as PAYMENT SYSTEMS GROUP, STATE BANK GITC, CBD BELAPUR, NAVI MUMBAI.
- Step 6 : Click on submit button to complete the registration process.
You can also read our posts on :
- How to pay SBI Card outstanding through ATM ?
- How to pay SBI Card outstanding by Cash Deposit ?
- How to pay SBI Card outstanding by Cheque Deposit ?
- How to pay SBI Card outstanding by Net Banking ?
- How to pay SBI Card outstanding by Debit Card ?
- How to pay SBI Card outstanding by another Credit Card ?