If you are looking for the process to pay SBI Credit Card bill by Netbanking Online, then you have landed on the right page. Using a credit card is one thing and to be able to pay the outstanding on time is another. To make timely payments you should be well aware of the options you get to pay your sbi card outstanding. There are a lot of methods by which you can pay your SBI Card outstanding amount. However, in this article we will tell you how to pay SBI Credit Card bill by Netbanking Online.
SBI(State Bank of India) offers a wide range of Credit Cards in India :
- Premium Cards
- Travel & Shopping Cards
- Classic Cards
- Exclusive Cards
- Corporate Cards
You must know the features, benefits, advantages and disadvantages of your SBI credit card before you actually go ahead and apply for it. If you do not know about your card properly, you may end up having a lot of outstanding which you may find difficult to pay at a later stage.
Check the Details of all these Card Options within these by clicking on the link below :
How to pay SBI Credit Card bill by Netbanking Online ?
- Step 1 : Make your SBI Card outstanding payment by clicking on the link ( Make your Credit Card Payment Online by Netbanking ). Now you will be redirected to the paynet page.
- Step 2 : Now you need to enter your SBI Credit Card number for which you want to make the payment, along with payable amount and your email ID.
- Step 3 : Click on Net Banking as your chosen mode of payment and select the bank account you wish to debit from. You will now be redirected to the payment page of your chosen bank account.
- Step 4 : Now you need to enter your netbanking authentication details, i.e. user ID and password.
- Step 5 : Please confirm your payment amount to SBI Card. On confirmation, your bank account will be debited online.
SBI will send an email and SMS acknowledgement of successful transaction.
You can also read our posts on :