MP Police has introduced this hassle free method to Register Online FIR in MP. Previously, what used to happen was you would have to go to the Police Station to File an FIR in MP. However, with the introduction of e-FIR Service for people from Madhya Pradesh, most of the people would now do it online. You must also make note of a few more things to do When your Wallet/Purse is Lost or Stolen.
You can use this Online FIR in MP can be used for :
- Complaint against Police.
- General Complaints including complaints lost articles like Wallet/Purse, PAN Card, Passport, Important Documents like School or College Marksheets or Degree, Aadhaar Card, Driving License etc
- Cyber Complaint.
Important NOTE : This service to Register FIR Online is only for the easy of the people of Madhya Pradesh. Do remember that registering false report is a punishable offense.
How to Register FIR Online in MP (Madhya Pradesh) ?
Follow the step by step procedure mentioned below to register online fir in MP :
Step 1 : Click on the link to Visit the MP Police Complaints Page.
Step 2 : Enter the District Name & the Police Station Name.
Step 3 : Enter the following Complaint Details :
- Complaints Type : Select from the Options of Complaint Against Police, General Complaint, Cyber Complaint.
- Occurance Date : Mention the Date of Occurance or the Crime or Incident.
- Details : Mention brief details of the Incident or Crime.
- Suspect Details : If you suspect any person, mention his name and details.
Step 4 : Enter your Personal Details :
- Name : Enter your Full Name.
- Father/Husband Name : Enter your Father’s Full Name. In case of married women, Full Name of Husband must be entered.
- Identification : Select your Identification from the list – Passport, Pan Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Ration Card, Employee Card, Other.
- Caste : Select your Caste from the list – General, OBC, ST, SC.
- Identification No. : Enter the No. on your Identification Document.
- Permanent Address : Enter your Permanent Address.
- Contact Number (Telephone/Mobile) : Enter your Telephone/Mobile Number.
- Email-ID : Enter your Email Address.
Step 5 : Click on Submit to finally register your Online FIR.
This is the complete process to register FIR Online in MP (Madhya Pradesh).
You may also like to Read :