Dena Bank Internet Banking
Dena Bank is a popular commercial bank of India with its headquarters based in Mumbai. Dena Bank was nationalized in 1939 by the Government of India along with 13 other commercial banks. Dena Bank branches are 100% computerized, also the bank has established its own network widely popular as “DENANET” to ensure seamless connectivity and smooth workflow all the way through its superb banking process.
Online service offered by Dena Bank is called DenaiConnect Internet Banking service. It is a very handy and secure online banking service by Dena bank for the customers of its Core Banking (CBS) branches.
DenaiConnect Internet banking helps its customers to access all the banking accounts with the bank 24 x 7 x 365. anywhere in the world. It also offers a host of features like Balance Enquiry, Mini Statement, Statement of Accounts, Cheque based Inquiry, Funds Transfer, Tax Payments etc.
Please visit the Official Website of Dena Bank at http://www.denabank.com/index.jsp to know more about it.
If you are Existing customer, you can contact any CBS branch for a printed Application form or download the application form from Dena Bank Website : www.denabank.com
Facilities available on Internet Banking:
- Balance Enquiry.
- Mini Statement (Last 9 transactions).
- Detailed Statement of Account in Pdf format.
- Cheque Book Enquiry.
- Fund Transfer (Self / Third Party within Dena Bank)
- Funds Transfer (Third Party – Inter Bank using RTGS / NEFT facility).
- Outward cheque Enquiry.
- E-payment of Direct Taxes and Indirect Taxes.
- Online payment of Maharashtra Sales Tax (VAT)
On applying for Dena Bank Internet Banking you will receive a User ID and password to login to your netbanking account. User id and passwords (Signon & Transaction) are generated and dispatched to the Branch where the customers are maintaining the accounts. The Dena Bank Account customers are requested to collect the same from their respective Branches.
Steps to Login to Dena Bank Netbanking Account :
- Log onto: http://www.denabank.com/DenaInternetBanking/index.htm
- Click on Personal login https://www.denaiconnect.co.in/corp/BANKAWAY?Action.RetUser.Init.001=Y&AppSignonBankId=018&AppType=corporate (If you are a Retail user)
- or Click on Corporate login https://www.denaiconnect.co.in/corp/BANKAWAY?Action.CorpUser.Init.001=Y&AppSignonBankId=018&AppType=corporate (If you are a Corporate user)
Important things to know:
- User ID is a unique identification number which enables the Internet banking system to recognize you as an Internet banking customer and enables you to perform Internet banking activities on Dena Bank Website.
- Login password and transaction password are system-generated passwords, which are safe and secure, and no one including bank officials is aware about it. You can change them anytime at your will.
- You will get User ID and a set of passwords i.e., Login password (Sign-on) and Transaction password in separate envelopes for security reasons.
- Just after your first login you will be asked to change passwords of your choice.
- You also have the option to change the password any time in future.
Net Banking Guidelines :
- Evey customer should avoid using PCs with public access like cyber café for Internet banking to get a more secured service.
- Don’t forget to Clear your browser’s cache and history after each session so that your account information is removed, especially if you are using a shared computer. If you don’t do that someone may use your information to login to your netbanking account.
- In the settings of youe browser, Configure it as do not remember passwords.
- Disable the “AutoComplete” function in Internet Explorer.
Dena Bank Internet Banking Helpdesk is available from 7 a.m. to 10 pm (On all days except Sundays)
Toll Free : 1800-233-6427
Landline : 022-2676143, 022-26767136
E-mail : [email protected]
You may also like to Read :