Airtel is one of the leading telecom companies in India with a huge subscriber base. It provides the users with best mobile and landline services. In Airtel landline there are wide range of features. Now that you are planning to get airtel landline installed at your address, you need to know the documents required for Airtel Lanline Connection. Once you have Airtel Landline connection at your home or office, you can go through the procedure to activate parallel ringing, call waiting and call forwarding services.
Documents required for Airtel Landline Connection
To get Airtel Landline Connection at your home or office, you are required to provide three important documents after which the Airtel fixed line connection can be installed.
So, let’s know about these 3 important documents.
1. Self Attested Photograph
Self attested photograph means a passport size photograph of yours with your signature on it. So, if you still don’t have a passport size photograph do get it clicked now.
2. Proof of Identity
You need to provide any one of the documents mentioned below as your Proof of Identity.
- PAN Card
- Photo Credit Card
- Voter ID Card
- Arm’s Licence
- Driving Licence
- Identity Card issued by Central / State Government
- Identity Card issued by Public Sector Undertakings
- Government College / University Identity Card
Note : If your Proof of Identity document does not have your address on it, you are required to submit one of the Address Proof document mentioned below.
3. Proof of Address
You need to provide any one of the documents mentioned below as your Proof of Address.
- Electricity Bill of State company (not older than last 3 months)
- Telephone Bill of Fixed Line (not older than last 3 months)
- Water Bill (not older than last 3 months)
- Income Tax Assessment Order (not Older than one year)
- vehicle Registration Certificate (RC)
- Registered Sale/Lease (Rent) Agreement
- Photograph with customer’s signature is compulsory.
Important Note : Once you have the above mentioned documents with you, you may walk-in to your nearest Airtel Store to get a new Airtel Landline connection. Don’t forget to carry the original and photostat copies of Proof of Identity & Proof of Address.
You may also like to Read :