Nowadays, Police Department of many States in India have implemented the Online FIR Registration system. Recently, Online FIR in Nagpur has also been implemented by Nagpur Police. Previously, we have told you about the procedure to register online fir in Kolkata, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Delhi, Haryana, Mumbai, Bangalore Uttar Pradesh & Himachal Pradesh. With the introduction of Online FIR registration in Nagpur, people can now do Online FIR Registration in Nagpur easily over the internet without visiting the Police Station. After reading this article you will be able to know how to file Online FIR in Nagpur.
At the end of this article, we have also mentioned important and useful phone numbers of Nagpur Police. You can use those numbers in case of any kind of emergency.
Procedure to Register Online FIR in Nagpur
There are a few points to note before you proceed for Online FIR Registration in Nagpur :
Points to Note Before your Register Online FIR in Nagpur :
- This application is for lodging Online FIR in Nagpur.
- Please note that Giving False report to Police is a punishable offence.
- Lodging False Complaints are subject to prosecution under IPC.
Steps to Register Online FIR in Nagpur
Let us now begin with the step by step procedure to lodge fir online in Nagpur. Kindly note that few of the information is optional. Try to give as much information as possible.
Step 1 : Visit this link to : Register FIR Online in Nagpur
Step 2 : Enter your following Details :
- Police Station : Select the Police Station from the Drop Down.
- To : Select the DCP whom you want to file the Complaint.
- Copy To : This is set to Central Complaint Cell by default.
- Subject : Enter the Subject of the Complaint.
- Name : Enter the Name of the Complainant.
- Address : Enter the Address of the Complainant.
- City : Enter Nagpur as the City.
- State : Enter Maharashtra as the State.
- Postcode : Enter Postcode of your Locality.
- Country : Select Country as India.
- Phone : Enter the Phone Number of the Complainant.
- Fax : Enter the Fax Number of the Complainant (If Any).
- Email : Enter the Email Address of the Complainant.
- Type your Complaint : Enter the Complaint in Detail.
- Captcha Code : Enter the Captcha in the given space.
Please note that the details marked with * are mandatory.
Step 3 : Finally you need to click on Lodge Complaint at the bottom of the page to submit your FIR Report. Click on Reset to clear the information entered.
Important Phone Numbers of Nagpur Police
If you are anywhere in Nagpur, you can use the important phone numbers of Nagpur Police given below.
Senior Citizen Helpline : 0712- 2564333
Women Helpline : 1091
Police Control Room : 100 (4 lines) or 2561222
Hope you liked the process to register online fir in Nagpur. If you have any issues, do leave your comments below.
You may also like to Read :