There are a lot of ways to monetize your Blog of Website. However, there is no doubt that Google Adsense has been the first choice of various bloggers and website owners around the world. While a lot of people are already monetizing their websites via Google Adsense, still some are not able to. As Google Adsense does not accept each and every application they get, making the Google Adsense Approval process a bit difficult. It doesn’t mean that getting Adsense Approval is next to impossible. If you follow the right procedure, getting Adsense approval will surely be a piece of cake for you.
Today, we will tell you some interesting Google Adsense Approval tricks by which you can easily get your fully approved Adsense Account in just 2 days !!
How to get Google Adsense Approval Quickly ?
The foremost reason why the website owners want to monetize their websites with Google Adsense is that the Contextual as well as Text/Display Ads shown are relevant to the content or the user search behaviour. So, the CTR(Click through Rate) is good and hence the revenue.
6 Tricks to get Google Adsense Approval in just 2 Days !
If you follow all the tips and tricks for Google Adsense Approval given below, it is likely that you will get your Adsense Account approved at the very first go !
1) Buy Expired Domain : There are high chances of your Adsense Account getting approved if your Domain Age is in years. For Example :- A close friend of mine bought an expired domain which is 7 years old and got his adsense application accepted instantly. A lot of expired domains are available daily at websites like www.expireddomains.net, www.domcop.com/expired-domains etc. So, you just need to select and buy an expired domain as per your choice.
2) Build a Blog : Your second step must be to build a Blog on this expired domain. Write at least 10 original and quality Articles on this Blog. Do write lengthy posts of at least 1000 words each. To save some bucks, for the mean time you can host this blog on a free hosting service like Byethost.
4) Submit Sitemap through Websmater Tools (Search Console) : Make sure your Blog or Site has a Sitemap. If you are using wordpress, you can install Yoast SEO plugin which creates the XML sitemap automatically. Submit the sitemap in Google Webmaster Tools. As your Blog or Website is relatively new, do remember to use ‘Fetch as Google’ in Search Console. This will index your pages instantly.
Also Read : How to Verify a Site & Submit a Sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools ?
5) No Third Party Ads : Do not add third party Ads on your Website or Blog. If you do so while applying for Google Adsense, your application will never get accepted. However, after your application gets accepted you can put third party Ads as well.
6) Navigation : Make sure your Website or Blog has a clear navigation structure. By navigation, we mean that your site can be easily accessed by a user. So, prefer adding navigation bar/menu on the top / bottom / sidebar.
Although, you may find a lot of different articles with different tricks for Adsense Approval. You just don’t need to get into a lot of details and get things more complicated for you. So, once you have a blog ready with an old expired domain, when you apply with tips mentioned above, you will surely get your Google Adsense Approval in not more than 2 days.
By this process you can get your fully approved Google Adsense Account. You can continue to show ads on this blog or you can build a new website or blog with a new domain name of your choice. Later on, you can add the Google Ad code to your new blog or website and show Ads by Google on it. Make sure you claim the site before you add the Ad code on a new site.
Myths associated with Google Adsense Approval Process
There are a lot of myths and false things being spread on many blogs about the Google Adsense Approval Process. i would like to clarify some things by my experience.
1) Only Websites with High Traffic gets Approved : Some people do believe that their website needs high traffic to get approved for Google Adsense. I have experience of getting approved for Google Adsense without a single visitor. However, a point is to be noted that without some traffic there is no use of getting an Adsense Account as you will not be able to make money out of it.
2) Application of Bloggers / Website owners of Specific Countries doesn’t get Approved easily : I have seen on many blogs, which says that people from specific countries like China and India may need their blog to be 6 months old to get approved. I have seen a lot of people from India getting approved very quickly. So, it all depends on the site and the content and not actually the country.
3) Only Blogs with a lot of Articles gets Approved : I would partially agree with this. I would say that you need at least 10 quality articles on your blog to get approved for Google Adsense. These articles must be at least 1000 words so that the Adsense team could find considerable amount of content on your website.
Just stay away from these Myths and start working on the tricks for Google Adsense Approval. Good Luck !
You may also like to Read :